Saturday, October 17, 2015

HFI2015_part2

My QSL card
for the eye-ball QSO. I will be just making a stamp.... EYE-BALL QSO, HFI2015 @ Rajkot, VU3INJ  and that's it.

FOR SALE
I will be selling few damaged gears please ask me about it.

1. Marine receiver ---5500/- (call up in advance as its a big and heavy item)
2. DR139 VHF bases station 50watt ----5500/-
3. LRR-40   receiver---- 2350/-
4. Few miscelenious items.

All items as it is. Working / Non working, inspect then buy.

GIFT
For gift one is pending at HFI2015, one ham needs to be given cw tx i.e 7.159/14.318 MHz 5watt CW linear... Making it hope to finish it soon.

ON AIR
If my 20 meter transceiver after repair comes I will be on air with it soon. Otherwize, it will be xtal controlled only.

I have been cheated. My original exciter board is given to others and inferior board is given me back. It lacks quality. Linear does not produce enough power. So, finally end of being on air dream.

OFF AIR & CLUB
Sayonara

Facebook
I will be closing the facebook account after HFI2015. So, if you want to download any pictures etc from my facebook profile please copy/download.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment