Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Renewal of Ticket

Today I got the license renewed for my lite time. That means till I die or it is recalled or I upgrade..... Really feel nice..... Now, time to print the QSL cards..... This was my first reaction on10 feb... I put the license in the locker. Today on 13th feb wanted to put this here in blog and I saw something different.......


I am just puzzled why upto 2017 I paid for life-times fee i.e 2000, paid penalty for late renewal.

Who is playing with me ? May be its clerical error. May be its practical joke on me.....  I never heard that license is renewed for only Two years... IMHO instead of adding 20 years s/he added just 2 years.

This is not the first time Min of Com. played jokes with me... When I applied for the license my result was mixed up with another person. he received my letter. I received his result. Instead of giving me my letter he sent it demanded that I give his letter. What a jerk he was.... After that police enquiry, verifications , I paid up fee it went missing. Then once again paid-up  fee .Then I had to wait aobut 5 years. On insistance of my local Member of parliaments personal visit to WPC. Yes sir she visited personally to WPC... Atlast they assured I will get my license in 11 weeks, but it became just 11 months.

When I applied for the renewal  recently. For a year they just sat on my applications, Then took one years to ask me about the fee. Then they took one year to give me license. Even that is given for 2 years... Who is messing with my life.....

NO need to be Happy. No need to print QSL card... No need to Thank God.

If you are listening, hear that :: God you sucks..... better get your nappy changed......